Thursday 24 September 2015

Movie Poster Analysis


Movie Poster Analysis



I have chosen 'The Inbetweeners Movie' poster to analyse and deduce why it is aimed at my generation.One of the reasons I believe that this poster is aimed towards my generation (generation y) is because of the strapline 'This December Four Boys Become Men'. I believe that that is an appealing strapline because a majority of generation y members are making the transition from adolescence to adulthood. I think that it is also made apparent that the movie is aimed toward generation y by the short reviews at the top of the poster. I believe they are short so that people with short attention spans (like generation y) can read the reviews without getting bored. There is also a fact at the top of the screen that The Inbetweeners is 'The fastest-grossing live action comedy in UK box office history'. This is an attempt to make people (that are unaware of the series) want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment